Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Why Clax Cart is Popular in Australia?

 Clax Cart is one of our most popular product in Australia and we have sold more than 200 of this product in last year. I was thinking why Australian people are happy with this product? What do you think?
I think one reason can be because it is a light weight trolley and the most important reason is because of foldable property of Clax Trolley. Honestly I have to say this product is made of high quality materials and well designed. I think green colour which is the colour of happiness is another reason for the popularity of this product. The last thing that I am afraid to say because I am in Australia :)) is that Australian people are economic than the other people that I have seen and they are looking for some thing like Clax Folding Cart to make carrying things easy for them. I am sure you are also agree with me:)))

More about Clax Cart:

This German made two tier Clax Folding Trolley is designed to transport small to medium sized materials. It features a foot brake, removable wheels and 46 litre capacity. Additional boxes can be placed on the two trays for extra carrying capacity. The trolley and boxes are collapsible to fold flat. The rear wheels are fixed while the two front wheels swivel. Several options are available. To fold the Clax Cart, depress green button in centre of the handle and then push forwards to collapse trolley. Ratchet mechanism allows a mid way position. You can buy online from www.move-lift-n-store.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment